MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I actually sometimes wonder if I actually like you. *sigh I never know when I really like someone. I just can't see myself committed. I rather not start. But I have to admit I do kinda miss you. KAY YEA I suck. GOODBYE 

OHKAY Pretty good day today. Simple just the way I like it. Woke up this morning and killed that FLY ! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT NOW ! I TOLD YA ! :D ANYWAY When I was killing it I was another bug FRICK! EWWW ITS GROSS!! I HATE BUGS!! Went to the library with Andrew, Jessica, Mayanne. Sister walked me there but left. We sat there and played well read rather I spy for like over an hour. It was fun. Brings back good childhood memories. Although I wasn't much help LOL. I'm never much help. That's just me. Like I want to help but I don't know what to do and at the same time I'm scared I might cause even more trouble. I want to help parents do the dishes but like kay they yell at me to do it and I do it and then they say I do a bad job of it so they end up doing it themself and the cycle repeats again. I think I should just get myself in trouble just so they let me do the dishes. I feel less guilty. UGGH!! MUST FACE FEARS. NOT. I RATHER NOT. I realized that I don't like changes.... even though not all changes are bad but I'm afraid of changes, I'm a loser. The End.


I can't understand myself sometimes. I'm kinda bipolar... :S UGH KAY NVM that just makes me sound like a creep. KAYY ERRR I DON'T KNOW. This is what I mean, I don't know! I NEVER KNOW. You know what? I should just change my blog title to " I don't know" since I don't know. I don't even know what I don't know.

No comments: