MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Sunday, July 31, 2011

FAMJAM DAY :)

I was so fricken pissed this morning because my dad made me wake up to go swimming. I was like UGGH! I was so fricken pissed at everyone. I got to admit I was just pissed. Like just pissed at everyone.. HAHA Don't want to get me on that side. And when we got there my mother forget her WALLET... SO we had to go all the way back home, GET her wallet and then go all the way back. But then again it wasn't too far. I had fun though well fun-ish in a way :)

That awkward moment when you walk into your house and there's already a bunch of people there.
Yea. When we arrived home they were all there already. I love family gathering :) Its so special. HAHAH!! We BBQ. UGGH it's so unhealthy!! BUT OMG SO GOOD ... :/ I don't care. I'm just going to eat since I'm going to die anyway..... jks but yea.. HAHA Went to Starbucks with JEFF HAHA =)  It was fun lols. Interesting walk we had. Went out again with sister. My sister thought my dad wasn't home so we sat outside because we had no keys but apparently he was home LMAO. GOOD thing I decided to ring the door bell again :) We watched the uninvited. It was ohkay haha I thought it would be better though! The ending was creepy though. Started watching city hunter today. LEE MIN HO <3

No comments: