MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Monday, August 1, 2011

GOOD DAY AT THE BEACH :)

What a good day at the beach. It was so relaxing. I stayed in the water most of the time. The water wasn't even clean.. JUST SAYIN but it felt so cool. I was just there looking at the clouds go by. It was great. I played volleyball with my bro and dad. Sister and I were digging holes in the water so people would step in them but we ended up stepping it ourself. FAIL! It was fun no joke :) Although I'm not a beach person. Like I rather go shopping in a mall than stay outside but today was fun :) FORREALS :) We went to lockport after too ! I wanna go fishing next time xD The only down side to today was my mom getting sick on the way back due to the heat. Other than that it was fun =D Someday I would like to live in the country. It just seems so peaceful and relaxing. 


I just finished watching City Hunter episode 2! OMMG INTENSE ! LEE MIN HO <33 Also watched last episode of mysterious of love day. IT WAS A GOOD ENDING!! :) AND OMG AS IF IT'S AUGUST ALREADY *sigh.. school soon

No comments: