MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Raining and I like it

I have to admit I miss you like a lot LOL. Life is just so funny sometimes. I have to admit I really miss talking to you. Those conversations made me laugh. I really want to send you a message but there must be a reason that you didn't want to reply. I understand. I guess you need some time and so do I. I hope nothing affects our friendship. I really treasure it. No matter what happens between you and I, I still hope that we stay connected. Even if one day we do go to different places in the world. But that's just life right? I hope you're doing ohkay and I hope that you're happy.

So basically I spent my entire day watching City Hunter. I'm on episode 12 now. This is probably my second last drama for the summer. This summer by far is the greatest. Last year was cool too I mean we got to go to Toronto but after those two weeks it was just ehh... Nothing to do and no one inviting me to plans. This summer is just so awesome. I went to Kawaii crepe, St. Vital, friend's house, late night movie adventure and a whole bunch. It was really something especially getting to know him more. But I guess this is really it? haha

No comments: