我的心聲 In search of answers...... ♥如果我們可以從不同角度看這個世界,可能生命會不同♥
MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Labels
Friday, September 16, 2011
Foolish Dreams
LOL I just read back a few blog entries from like a year ago and LMAO such dreams I had. LOL move to Toronto and work at the CN tower and go sing karaoke at the Chinatown and eat noodles. Go shopping at Pacific Mall!! Go to Alaska. That's great =D HAHAAH It sounds great and so happy too. But I should really distinguish between reality and dreams. Especially moving to Toronto its not as easy. LMAO to be honest I'd rather go live in B.C. It's a goal I have set for myself. But anyhow Winnipeg is my home and I love it. I love my friends. I love Sisler. I love my family. I love my computer. I even love my stupid Kitchen. It would be nice though to get out of here once in awhile and see this world. Toronto is great. It really is. Well minus traffic issues. Everything is highway and I can't fricken drive... HAHA reading back some of these old entries made me LOL... hahah. I feel better. I'll say goodnight to chemistry for now. At least I got through half the questions.. kinda :S Goodnight world. Goodnight everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment