MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Friday, September 16, 2011

that awkward moment when someone is staring at you staring into space

so awkward.. I fricken zoned out in the kitchen and my sister was staring at me. I don't feel like doing anything. I can't even seem to focus even if I wanted to do my homework. ): this sucks.. I'm not in the mood. I don't feel like talking, I don't feel like doing anything. I don't even feel like blogging right now but there's nothing else to do. I have a ton of homework waiting for me but to be honest I'm not in the mood to do it. I should just ignore the things that don't matter and focus on the things that does matter. But what matters?

It's like I'm walking down this long road looking for a right stop. Every time I think that I have arrived something always kicks me back out. I'm done trying. I really am this time. I give up. Its like a knot that can't seem to untie itself. Its bothering me so much. Tears that can't come out." When a proud heart is hurt, friendship is the best medicine" - Shakespeare. Pain will go away. Its just a matter of time. Sadness will go away once you encounter something that makes you happy. Everything and everyone goes away. Nothing stays.#reality 


I must be stronger. But sometimes its just so much easier being weak

No comments: