MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Friday, September 30, 2011

Why do people always ignore me?

Is it really that fun for them? I'm just here waiting for an answer that I'm never going to get. It's like I'm not even worth their time. But the thing is I still wait. Thats why I'm still up. it's so hard blogging on my iPod. But what can I do? What if they reply? Haha silly me... I'm so dumb. I don't want to be but I'm just used to it. He's probably long gone.... Maybe even sleeping right now. I just don't get it. It's like I'm there but I'm not. I don't even know why I'm blogging again haha... I guess this just passes the time. 

Time makes everything better. Changes happen within time. But is it for the better or for the worse?

No comments: