MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Titanic

On Sunday my boyfriend and I went to the theatres and we watched the movie Titanic in 3D. I really liked it. It was just so heart felt, so tragic yet so beautiful. So many parts of the movie made me teared up especially when Rose jumped off the life boats and ran back to Jack. Another part that really touched my heart was when one of the life boats came back to rescue them and Rose had to let go of Jack's hand because of their promise. It was so saddening that she had to let go of his hand and watch him go underwater. Forever. That moment was just so heart breaking to me. I imagined myself in her situation and had to let go of someone that I love so dearly, it would be a very difficult thing to do. Also when the boat came back and saw all those people frozen in the water was also a very regrettable moment. One image that really stayed in my mind was the man frozen in the water while holding his child in his arms.

It's such a beautiful story. I would watch it again and it would still have the same effects on me. It didn't even feel like it was 3 hours long. I was so immerse in it. At times I wonder what is Jack never won those tickets and went on the titanic, how would his life turn out? So blessed yet so ill-fated.

The irony of life.  

No comments: