MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 confessions and highlights

I confess that in 2010 I...
- Wanted to tell the guy I liked that I liked him
- Wanted to run away from home
- Spent a lot of money on useless things
- Thought about cheating on a test (but I didn't of course, I rather get a zero)
- Made stupid choices and worried too much about little things
- Hated swimming and still do -_-"
- Loved mile run in gym class! And fittness.
- Wanted to meet my prince charming :P
- I wanted to change my lifestyle by doing morning jogs but that never happened.
- I went through a lot of stress. Ups and downs. Felt bad for giving someone up but I'm moving on.


Highlights of 2010
-Traveling to the states, Chicago and Toronto. Cousins got a speeding ticket on the way there we got one on the way back lol
-Jessica Tran's house and calling Andrew Tang telling him that he failed his math cumulative.
-Kildonan place with Sister and Cousin and watching the switch I think
-Meeting my uncles from New York and Las Vegas
-Putting together the drama at Chinese school
-Seeing Mr.Warnick at starbucks and Mr. Shedden at Sears
-Buying myself an ipod touch
-Going to the beach with family and burying chips in the sand ;)
-Watching the Olympic hockey game. Canada vs U.S.A and Canada won haha
-My uncles birthday at kum koon. Me, sister and cousin had great conversations!
-Went to buffet square on my dad's birthday and sister took a WHOLE plate of food! hahahahahahah
-Going to St Vital with cousins and met this man asking me if I was Japanese
-Polo with Jessica, Mayanne, Mandy and Patricia. We chilled at the food court.

I hope that 2011 will bring me even more memories that I can remember forever.

No comments: