MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Wrap up

I did this last year and it made me think back what happened throughout that year. Made me laugh and smile so I wanna do it again this year.

2010 IS ALMOST OVER, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

lost a friend? nope. I met a lot of new friends and talked to people I knew but don't talk much! :)

kissed someone new? nope.

had your heart broken? somewhat :/

had a stalker? more like I stalk someone

done something you've regretted? yeah, giving up someone that I wished I went for.

lost someone? no. thank god

got fired from your job? still don't have one -_-"

cut class? nope. I'm good this year. Except maybe leave the classroom to "go to the washroom" ;)

were involved in something you'll never forget? volunteering with children's wish. It was great. We got hot chocolate. It was something

visited a different country? the states. LOl went to Toronto this year which was great but its still in Canada.

lost something important to you? I don't think so lol

got a gift you adore? nope. :/

No comments: