2010: Your Love Life
Did you break up with anyone?: nope
Were you broken up with?: nope
Did you get anything for Valentine's day?: nope
Did you meet anyone special? yeah.
2010: Friends and Enemies
Did you meet any new friends this year?: YES! a lot.
Did you dislike anyone?: YES -_-" after all those years."pirate girl"
Did you make any new enemies?: I hope not
Did you resolve any fights?: not really
Who was your closest friend this year?: Jessica Tran. Good times in history lool! Janelle, good times in biology :D and her family tree hahahahah
Did you grow apart from anyone?: yeah a few. they moved to different schools
Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?: nope.
2010: Your BIRTHDAY!
Did you have a cake?: yup
What did you do for your birthday?: I wrote my geography exam.YAYAY -_-"
Did you have a party?: nah :/ it was sweet 16 too
Did you get any presents?: money :))
If so what was the best thing you got?: money $$ (:
2010: All about YOU
Did you change at all this year?: yeah I did actually.
Did you dye your hair?: nope. my dad would still kill me hahaha
Did you get your hair cut?: yup
Did you change your style?: yeah I did.
Were you in school?: Sisler! grade 10 and 11
Did you get good grades?: surprising I did this year. :) gonna keep it up
Did you have a job?: nope
Did you drive?: YES -_-" driving hates me. Still cant reverse and park.
Did you own a car?: nope
Did you go on any vacations? yes went to Toronto. Niagara falls! :D
Would you change anything about yourself now? yes I would. I really would. I want to give myself chances and people around me chances from now on.
2010: Wrap Up.
Was 2010 a good year? it was. better than last year in terms of grades :D. I met people that are special to me and I'm so glad I met them. Met people that made me smile and met people that made me cry. Watched a lot of awesome dramas like Personal Taste, down with love and playful kiss. Also putting together the drama for Chinese school and performing it.
Do you think 2011 will top 2010? It may and it may not. It all depends on how we look at it. I make many promises to myself but I don't keep it. And next year lol I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment