MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hanamizuki

I’m watching a Japanese movie right now call Hanamizuki. I honestly love this movie so far because it can all actually happen in real life. How you can just meet someone by accident but not knowing that you’re going to go through a lot with that person. Of course, problems are going to arise. I seriously don’t look seeing the problems in the movie. It makes me sad. But then life is like that. No one can live through life without ever over coming any problems. I think right now I do have a problem. I always just let it pass but it would always come back. It always does. You know what’s funny? Every time I say that I’m going to give up or not like him anymore or something along those lines in the end I would always end up where I started. And that is undecided. I’m always scared that I might make the wrong choice. I don’t want to let go to be honest. But I should really come to an conclusion and stick to it. I’ll give myself more time. There is still time I mean, there’s summer and then school again. Who knows? Maybe I’ll meet someone special over summer. But if anything I still hope that that someone special is him. At this very moment, I don’t know if I’ll ever like anyone else as much as I like him. He is the first guy that I ever truly like. Maybe after graduation I’ll see him ten years later. Maybe I’ll be forever alone.

My mom is bias. I told her that I’m not going to get married and she was like what’s the point of being a girl if you’re not going to get married. You need to have a family and a man to depend on. I was like… mom do you know what century this is? Women don’t always have to depend on men to live a good life. Jheez mom LOL! But one day I do hope to find someone that I can spend the rest of my life with.   

Time to finish watching Hanamizuki. Hope it’s a happy ending.

No comments: