MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Sunday, May 29, 2011

I’m probably not going to finish my homework. *sigh! I really want to finish though. What a waste of a day. My blog title is called a page of happiness. I wanted to fill this page with happy memoires but I know it’s really hard to do. It’s hard to be happy every day. 12 more days until chemistry exam, I can’t slack off now. Usually by this time of the year I’m basically done. Too tired, way too tired. I wonder what he’s doing right now. He’s on. To message him or not to message him that is a question. I don’t know. I really don’t. Is this really the end? I can’t really say this is the end because it never started. Might as well get used to it. It’s like I never met him. My life is back to how it was in semester one.  I guess it’s time to study hard core for exams and my chemistry cumulative. Time to think of summer plans and volunteer places. I must say, this semester was the most memorable semester for me and it was because of him. I wish that I can say all of this to him. I wish he knew but then again what difference does it make? Probably not much of a difference. I’m going to hold onto all of these memoires that he has given me because it’s worth remembering. It really is. If someone else was me right now at this very moment I’m sure she would do the same thing. He’s a really cool guy. (y)

No comments: