MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Sunday, May 29, 2011

OKAY WHAT THE EFF!

My sister and I just finished doing the laundry and half of the clothes got stained. WOWOWOW! What is this? FRICK MAN! Although it wasn’t too bad but I seriously wonder what it was. Like what's the start of the stain. -_-

Anyway, I just finished watching Hanamizuki. It was longer than I thought it would be but it was worth watching. SO SAD! That dude died. I honestly hate it when someone dies. Can’t they just make him run away or something? It’s depressing in a way but also effective. But the ending totally made my day. It was quite a meaningful ending. Hmmm, long distance relationship…. I don’t think I can do it. It’s hard for me to maintain one. I never tried but I know where I stand. It’s quite a challenge.

Well movie well watched. Time to start my physics homework.  

No comments: