我的心聲 In search of answers...... ♥如果我們可以從不同角度看這個世界,可能生命會不同♥
MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Labels
Thursday, July 21, 2011
I wish people would stop leaving me. I don’t want you to leave. Last night I came across something and I don’t think it was meant for me to come across it but I did. I can’t get over it now. I know it doesn’t really have anything to do with me but I seriously don’t want you to leave. I don’t like him that way but I can’t deny the fact that I do have a slight affection towards him. But why do you have to leave? I don’t want to ask because if you want to tell me you will and I will wait. It makes me sad to even think about you not being here. You probably don’t know that but you really have a way of bringing happiness to people. I know you probably don’t think about it that way but you are someone to me and I honestly wish for us to stay connected for as long as possible but you might leave…. If anything I don’t want that at all. The things we said we’re going to do… Is it not going to happen anymore? Why does everyone keep leaving? I feel so empty right now. Please don’t leave. Please. You are not the first to leave me. In grade one I met a friend and her name is Elena and she moved schools. She was like my first friend. I met her because I was alone during recess kicking rocks like a loner and then she came over to play with me. She moved schools. In grade 2 I met another friend and her name is Carly. She invited me to her birthday party. It was the first party I went to and I was happy. I remember in grade 2 I had the chicken pox and couldn’t go to school for one week. When I came back people were afraid to sit beside me (whatever) but she still sat beside me. I was happy. But then she moved away. Also in grade 2 I had this tiny crush on this guy name Jalen but then he moved to Vancouver or something. Finally in grade 3 I met Mayanne. Up until this point we are still friends and I am so thankful for that. Including our grade 12 year we’ve been friends for 10 years. Also in grade 3 I liked this guy but he goes to some random school now west kildonan I think. In grade 5 I met another girl and her name is Anita but then she moved to B.C. Grade 7 now I liked this guy for two years but after graduation he went to Tec Voc. In grade 9 I was in an all-girls class so yea. In grade 10 first semester I met this guy in my drafting class but later on he also moved to Tec. In second semester I met another guy in my biology class but later on he also stop talking to me because he went for someone else. Grade 11 now second semester I met him and once again like grade 10 he left me for someone else. I’m honestly so tired of everyone just leaving. I don’t like the feeling of emptiness. And in one and a half month will be grade 12 and you might leave. You don’t know how much I don’t want you to leave. For once just once I wish people would stop leaving me. I can’t prevent things from happening or prevent things from ending. I’m always just a bystander. Always. ):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment