LOL It's actually less windy now. Should I go for a walk? I actually didn't talk about what I did today ( not that anyone cares about my life hahahah) So my day was actually pretty simple yet I was happy. I'm not that complicated.. I just never know what I want but one day I will find out if not today. My sleeping pattern is starting to get messed up. I sleep at like 2 or 3 at the latest and I wake up at like 12 or 1. It feels like I'm over sleeping myself. I mean there are so many other things that I can be doing instead of sleeping. Although I like the fact that when you sleep all your worries are like gone. At least they are gone while you're sleeping. So I actually made an effort to exercise today (y) It felt great no joke. I feel accomplished. I also practiced piano a bit too. I really want to learn kiss the rain. I haven't even been watching my dramas lately. What is up with me? I also went to the library with sister today. I swear one day we're going to die like that always running across the streets. TOUCH WOOD TOUCH WOOD!~ So yup my day today. Tomorrow I'm going to wake up early and read outside. I don't even know what the plans are for tomorrow.. :S One day I will watch the sunrise. I will. I really will. I also realized something today hahaha. I was talking to him earlier and he kind of stop talking.. and I realized that it doesn't even bother me at all. I mean like back then I would be like "why did he stop talking" and panic and stuff like that. But now yea.. I feel neutral. I pretty sure I'm over him now maybe not 100% completely but I know now. I really do. I wonder when this cycle is going to start again. Guys that I like either a) moves away b) doesn't like me back or c) have a "thing" with me and then moves on to someone else. Its always like that. The outcome is always the same. My life is like a ferris wheel. It keeps going in circles and no matter how hard I try to run I will always end up in the same place.
Enjoy today. Face whatever is tomorrow. PCE.
No comments:
Post a Comment