Listening to the sound of wind
Tonight is just one of those nights where you can't sleep & thoughts just keeps flowing to you. I haven't really been on good terms lately ... You know what annoys the shit out of me? When people assume that you know something or expects you to do something. That just really annoys me... Or when people think they know all that but in reality its actually wrong. I find that funny but w/e. I don't care. As long as someone doesn't cross my line it's all good. I don't think I'm that hard to get along with. I know I'm boring but yea....
I was out earlier for a walk with friends. It was awkward in a way. I was waiting for Jeff & Aaron to come and I waited with Daniel & his girlfriend. That was awkward I felt like a third wheeler. Oh wait I was... & so I pretended to watch kids play on the play structure. Yea.. Times like that I wish I had a boyfriend. Someone that wants to take walks with me at night. My relationship life is messed up. It just never works out. Already knowing the outcome makes me not want to like anyone since I know how it's gonna end anyway. But I still fall for people even though I already know the outcome but it hurts more every time. Times like that you just can't hide your feelings even if you already know the outcome. #reality
No comments:
Post a Comment